Dang Huynh Industrial Zones Exploitation and Management Joint Stock Company is established in accordance with Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 1100782200 issued by Department of Planning and Investment of Long An Province on May 9th, 2007, the Initial chapter capital is 150 billion dongs. Company is development & management the Expanded Tan Kim Industrial Zones which locates at Tan Kim Commune, Can Giuoc District, Long An province.
The construction of Tan Kim Industrial Zones Project and Tan Phuoc Resettlement Zones Project officially started on October 13, 2010. The total area of this Project is more than 70 Hectares with over 50 hectares of Tan Kim IZ and nearly 20 hectares of Tan Phuoc Resettlement Zones.
The total estimated investment for infrastructure of this project is over 500 billion dongs
In order to take advantage, facilitating for Company’s expansion and development in multi field and diverse business lines to meet the increasing and abundant demands from customers, Dang Huynh Company officially merging Thien Son Company on June 30th, 2014, increase the charter capital of Dang Huynh Company from 150 to 450 million dongs, with more than 60,000 m2 of warehousing and productive inherits from Thien Son Company in the field of logistics.
Company milestones :
- 2007: Establishing Dang Huynh Company with the charter capital is 150 billion dongs.
- 2010: Start building Tan Kim Industrial Zones Project and Tan Phuoc Resettlement Zones with total area is 70,7 hectares.
- 2013: Establishing Ho Chi Branch and Binh Duong branch
- 2014: Merging Thien Son Company, increasing the charter capital from 150 to 450 million dongs.
- 2017: Establishing Ben Keo branch